I am a researcher at Fraunhofer IESE where I conduct applied research and develop software for simulation and virtual hardware prototyping. My work involves investigating the whole computing stack from hardware to application software. In this personal blog, I share various information that I find interesting along the way.
A less elaborate set of my publications can also be found on DBLP.
- M. A. Ben Khadra, “Techniques for Efficient Binary-Level Coverage Analysis,” Doctoral dissertation, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Kaiserslautern, Jan. 2021. (submitted)
- M. A. Ben Khadra, D. Stoffel, and W. Kunz, “Efficient Binary-Level Coverage Analysis,” in Proceedings of the ACM Joint Meeting on European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE'20), 2020. [pdf][talk][teaser][code]
- M. A. Ben Khadra, “An introduction to approximate computing,” preprint arXiv:1711.06115, 2017. [pdf]
- M. A. Ben Khadra, “E3Solver: decision tree unification by enumeration,” in 6th Workshop on Synthesis (SYNT'17), 2017. [pdf][slides][code] (Competition Contribution)
- M. A. Ben Khadra, D. Stoffel, and W. Kunz, “goSAT: Floating-point Satisfiability as Global Optimization,” in Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD'17), 2017. [pdf][code]
- M. A. Ben Khadra, D. Stoffel, and W. Kunz, “Speculative disassembly of binary code,” in International Conference on Compilers, Architecture and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES’16), 2016. [pdf][code]
- M. A. Ben Khadra, D. Stoffel, and W. Kunz, “Approximate Computing: Facing the control flow,” in ESWEEK Workshop on Approximate Computing, 2016. [pdf](Poster)
- M. A. Ben Khadra , Y. Bai, and K. Schneider, “Synthesis of Distributed Synchronous Specifications to SysteMoC,” in 17. Workshop Methoden und Beschreibungssprachen zur Modellierung und Verifikation von Schaltungen und Systemen (MBMV’14), 2014, pp. 71–81. [pdf]
- M. A. Ben Khadra , Y. Bai, and K. Schneider, “High Level Modeling of Elastic Circuits in SystemC,” in Proceedings of SpringSim’14 Symposium on Theory of Modeling and Simulation (TMS/DEVS), 2014, pp. 171–178. [pdf]
- M. A. Ben Khadra , “A Model-Based Approach to Synchronous Elastic Systems,” Master's thesis, University of Kaiserslautern, 2013. [pdf]
Unless otherwise noted, the content of this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.